Saturday, August 9, 2014

Vacation week.

This week Amelia, Carolina, Jazmin, Whitney and I went to Cairns for break. The first day we went into town and we also bought food because the resort was self catering. Whitney and I got a message. it was my first one. On Tuesday we went on our Cruise. It was a lot of fun, we went to Green island, which is part of the Great Barrier Reef. We went on a glass bottom boat tour along with a semi-submarine ride. Other than that we went snorkeling. Whitney and I snorkeled more than the others because Caroling cut her hand on some coral so she had to get it tended too. Wednesday was a lazy day. We laid by the pool for a while and played card games and watch Pitch Perfect. Thursday was White Water Rafting. It was a blast. It was cold out and the water was cold. We stopped by a huge rock that people were jumping off of into the water. Amelia, Whitney and I jumped off. I did a backflip. Our guide was really cool. He made the trip fun. We were all exhausted after the adventure. On Friday we had another day by the pool for a while. The other three girls went to town. Whitney and I stayed back and cleaned and got everything ready to leave. The weather was that great during the trip but it was still a blast. The train ride was the worst part of the trip but we still made it fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment