Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Week 9

Last week was yet a bunch of homework. Assessment time is coming up so it has been preparation for that. One big difference here is that the assessments here are papers instead of exams. The food in the cafeteria has been slightly improving lately. Whitney and I shot baskets a few times this week and went to IGA to get groceries. Outdoor pursuits was fun this week. We did stand up paddle boarding again. I cant wait for next week because we are going canoeing on a river through a rain-forest. I am also preparing for NSU classes in the spring. I just registered yesterday. I only have 2 more papers and then a final test and I am done for the semester. I can't wait. Even though this has been a blast, I want to go home and see my family. Only about a month left!

No comments:

Post a Comment